Friday, August 16, 2013

Feature & Follow Friday - What I've Learned

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! This is a blog hop that allows bloggers to gain new followers and find some awesome new blogs to follow themselves!

The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read. Each host has a blog that they feature each week!

So, if you're a blogger, come join in on the fun!

Here's today's question -

Q: Share something you’ve learned about book blogging or just blogging in general in the last month.

Oh my!  As a relatively new blogger (I've been blogging for about 6 months or so), I feel like I am still constantly learning new things.  Just recently, Roxanne over at Bewitching Book Tours sent out a great email to her new tour hosts, which I thought was a great idea!  I learned a lot from just this one email - some things that probably should have been obvious (like the fact that "top post" means that the post should be the last post of the morning, not the first - um, oops!) and some that were just great information (like a service to use to automatically put my posts up on Twitter).

I also just finally learned how to schedule a post earlier this month - I know it's not hard, I just never noticed that option over there. I'm sure there are tons more obvious things like this that I will be figuring out as I go along.  Still, I'm proud that I don't completely feel like a newbie anymore.  I think I've made some real progress!  

Now, I've got to go read what everyone else has learned this month because I'm sure I'll learn some more new things too! 


Follow on Bloglovin 

I'd love it if you could follow me via BlogLovin', Networked Blogs, email or RSS, just in case GFC disappears for good! Links are all to the right.