Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Books (On My Fall 2013 TBR List)




Today's Top Ten Tuesday is:

Top Ten Books On My Fall 2013 TBR List

I've got TONS of books on my TBR list and I'm not always so good at following a "schedule" - there are often books that I'm really looking forward to that I somehow don't get to for quite a while.  But there are some books that I've been meaning to read for a while that I NEED to read soon, so I'm putting them here.  Once they're in print, I have to read them, right? Most of these are books that everyone else has already read and loved!  (Click on the covers to see these books on Goodreads).

The Book Thief The Testing (The Testing, #1) The Night Circus Poison Study (Study, #1) Insomnia (The Night Walkers, #1) Divergent (Divergent, #1) Cinder (Lunar Chronicles, #1) Shadow and Bone (The Grisha, #1) The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #2) Spirit (Elemental, #3)
    So, are you ashamed that I haven't read most of these already?  I need to get reading already!!